Most of you know that on May 3, 2008 I graduated from Azusa Pacific University with my Masters of Education in College Student Affairs. After two years, I'm finally done!!! About 2 weeks after graduation, I finally got that call that all graduates wait for...someone on the other line was offering ME a job! It was Chapman University, saying that they wanted me to be the newest Resident Director of Glass Hall and I accepted! It has been a long road to this point. I applied for my first full time position in December and now after 13 applications, 8 interviews and 5 months, I finally have a full time job!!! I expected to move around July 1, but now I will be moving on June 12 into my RD apartment on campus. I am so excited to begin this chapter of my life. My time at APU was well worth it. I learned so much about myself, my career, God and my friends. Being at APU for the last 2 years was probably one of the best moves that I have made and I am thankful for every experience and every one I have met. Thank you to my cohort, my co-workers, my staffs, my students and professors for everything that you have taught me, for loving me, and giving me the tools to move on. I will hopefully keep this blog updated with my stories from Chapman!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I GOT A JOB and a blog
Most of you know that on May 3, 2008 I graduated from Azusa Pacific University with my Masters of Education in College Student Affairs. After two years, I'm finally done!!! About 2 weeks after graduation, I finally got that call that all graduates wait for...someone on the other line was offering ME a job! It was Chapman University, saying that they wanted me to be the newest Resident Director of Glass Hall and I accepted! It has been a long road to this point. I applied for my first full time position in December and now after 13 applications, 8 interviews and 5 months, I finally have a full time job!!! I expected to move around July 1, but now I will be moving on June 12 into my RD apartment on campus. I am so excited to begin this chapter of my life. My time at APU was well worth it. I learned so much about myself, my career, God and my friends. Being at APU for the last 2 years was probably one of the best moves that I have made and I am thankful for every experience and every one I have met. Thank you to my cohort, my co-workers, my staffs, my students and professors for everything that you have taught me, for loving me, and giving me the tools to move on. I will hopefully keep this blog updated with my stories from Chapman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are going to do great! I'm excited to read more of your blog!
I love you that you have a blog!! I love you my bell.
yeah Michelle
That is the newest hall there which is great.... You will be awesome
Congratulation Michelle! I am so exctied for you! Would love to keep in touch since you won't be too far away!
This is fun! I like your blog, good idea. Congrats on your job too! So exciting! I want to visit you!
woo hoo
sounds cool! Can't wait to hear more!!
i love you my friend. i miss you a ton and Im glad I get to read about your beautiful life...
te quiero mucho.
.dory.
Post a Comment